Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First thing I've been cheating in apex since 2020

Here's some feedback from my first time using the Umbrella software

ESP__9/10

ESP is very customisable and we can highly customise it, but it doesn't have visible/invisible colours and we can't easily tell if the enemy is visible or not (visibility feature was added),Imagine being in the final round when you're facing 20 enemies.you'll be dazzled. 

AIMBOT__8/10

Powerful aimbot.It can be legit or rage.we have the freedom to choose the locking of bones, as well as the prioritization, which is definitely a great feature option!

However, it lacks a target switching delay.It'll switch between multiple targets quickly.this doesn't look legal.

TRIGGERBOT__7/10

Trigger accuracy is high, but there is no bullet prediction, it doesn't pose a threat to enemies at long range, and it doesn't predict moving enemies very well either

STABILITY__7/10
I've been using it for about 5 hours and have been in the game the whole time and had one cheat crash

BSOD__6/10

Also suffered a bsod in 5 hours

Updated on January 10, 2024, no BSODs or crashes for the next 5 hours!

Suggestion:
[ESP] Add different colored boxes and skeletons for visible/invisible enemies, I can't understand why there is no visual visibility check
[AIMBOT] Add target switching delay
[Triggerbot] Add bullet prediction/movement prediction

Software is stable, our security system can crash and bsod it depending on what programs you're running. The bsod you have is probably no related with the cheat itself, but with a blacklisted program running at the same time of it.

Rating ESP as 5/10 because it don't have visibility colors is far from being honest. We will add some blink effect to the ESP when it's visible, so you can choose using it or not. It's better than just doing more colors options and it's pretty easier to use.

On 1/8/2024 at 11:52 PM, paul said:

Software is stable, our security system can crash and bsod it depending on what programs you're running. The bsod you have is probably no related with the cheat itself, but with a blacklisted program running at the same time of it.

Rating ESP as 5/10 because it don't have visibility colors is far from being honest. We will add some blink effect to the ESP when it's visible, so you can choose using it or not. It's better than just doing more colors options and it's pretty easier to use.

Because right now ballack hasn't added the pretty cool effect for ESP when enemies are visible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But,when this vision is realized, the ESP rating will be 9/10

PARTNERS

spacer.png

INFORMATIONS

OUR GOAL

Umbrella.gg is a project that brings innovative solutions for the games that you play. We bring something unique, undetected and cheap.